Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Monday, January 10, 2011

:(

You know what really, really, hurts and sticks with a girl for an extremely long time? Being passed up by someone you like a whole lot for a girl who is not only shitty person but also not as pretty as you. That’s such a hit on your self-esteem and it fucks with your brain. You’re like, wait, she’s a really crappy person, so does that make me an even crappier one? Wait, she’s seriously unattractive, so does that make me a monster? Shit like that sticks with you for a LONG time, and even though there’s a part of you that knows what you’re thinking isn’t true, your brain twists it around and fucks with you anyway and you end up feeling close to worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment