Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You’re pulling this shit with me, right now? I don’t need another stress to add on. (IDGAF)

Sometimes life throws a fuck load of shit at you. But its not about how much shit you can take, it’s about realising that its happening and still moving with your life. As much as shit can get you down and cause you to stop feeling. Alive. Shit’s happened, and sometimes all you can do is sit down and accept it, even when you really wish that nothing was happening. Fuck this bullshit.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK! i'm tired okay.. soooo damn tired.. why can't i just be happy like i used to be? why can't you people try to understand me.. You don't even know me and i'm sure you've never talked to me then who the hell are you to judge me? YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL! stop judging me like you know me. Nobody knows the real me. Nobody bother to ask if i'm fine or what. so why go busybody poking your nose in my business? Who gives you the right to do that? Do you know that i often cry myself to sleep? do you know that i have trust issue? Do you know that i FUCKING HATE MYSELF? NO! right? see! This is what i'm taking about! why go judging me when you don't even know a thing about me. I've lost a lot of people in my life. People walk away from my life. People hurt me! thats the reason why i act like i don't own a heart. i'm tired of getting hurt! you can call me a cold- hearted girl and so on but before that, make sure you know all about me.


image   image    image 

No comments:

Post a Comment