Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this is for the GUYS

I know you guys are always wondering why we say or do certain things.
Believe me, we wonder the same thing about you guys too.
Honestly, girls do certain things to see how much you are willing to fight for her. She’ll tell you stupid shit like “Don’t talk to me!” when in reality deep down all she wants is for you to keep reaching out to her.
We may push you away and say “it’s over” when it really isn’t and in reality we just want you to fight for us…
because we just want to know if you will fight for us … we want to know if you truly care, or if you’re just like every other guy out there trying to catch our attention.
So even if we get bitchy at times [especially at that time of the month when we get hormonal haha], trust me …
deep down we appreciate your concern and care dearly… it’s what makes us love you more and more.
So in simple words:
Don’t fuck it up. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment