Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

silence-

sometimes i feel so alone. i feel so alone i can hear my heart beat and its rythem slowing down losing meaning and motivation. sometimes im so alone i can hear the people talking in the next room about how in love they really are. sometimes im so alone people dont see me and bump into me as they walk by. sometimes i feel so alone that whispers become my comfort, and silence becomes my peace. sometimes im so alone i go on long walks in the night and dont think of anything but the moon because my brain is numb. sometimes im so alone that i sit in a room and remember everything, replay my life, or past year a thousand times. sometimes im so alone i let the silence surround me, and then i dream.
call me insane, but in this world with the way it is, is it so wrong to want to be left alone?
P/S i miss him so badly! Fuck the distance! i wanna be with you. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment