Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

:S

why the fuck would you go sticking your nose into my business if it doesn't even concern you one bit? why? why are you that kind of human? and the worst part is, i'm not even feeling inspired now! if i was feeling inspired, i would just be able to shoot this shit out no problem.Someone hit the off switch though and i can't figure out how to turn it back on..
Past is past! stop bugging me! i seriously just don't understand you. one moment, we're good then the next moment you talk bad behind my back and that makes me mad.. oh come on, just leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment