Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sometimes I run out of thoughts. Sometimes I don’t know what to say. It’s hard when you need to tell so many things to someone, and you just freeze in the moment without no words to say. I don’t know how to react to certain things, but I know how you would If I tell you what’s on my mind. I don’t want to be afraid. I want to feel free. I don’t want to hold anything inside, but it’s hard when you know how that person is going to react. It hurts sometimes when you don’t have no one to rely on. It’s hard when you feel alone even though you are in a crowded room. I don’t need this. I’m better than this. I need to be more confident and try my best to be the person I choose to be, and not what others want me to be.Enough of feeling sorry for others. Let me stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment