Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

:((

I give up. Like I am at the point of breaking. I am just at the mental state where my brain is filled to capacity with confusion. My intellectuals are like not working. It’s like, my brain is just filled with acid, and it’s burning everything in my mind. I have so much on my mind, and every time I think of something new, I just get this feeling that I want to cry. My throat gets all groggy, and my eyes start to sting. But I hold back the tears. I don’t want to seem weak. I know crying is ok. But not when you are just thinking about things. I guess I need to get this all off of my mind. I need to think about all my options, and my priorities right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment