Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

wut?

it is 2.40 in the morning and here i am updating this blog,my tumblr and facebooking while watching t.v.. gah! i'm a girl so i can do multiple task.. :) i woke up so late today.. the weather is making me sick.. sunny then rain.. rain then sunny.. WTH? i wanna go out and have some fun..  stayed at home.. watched some movies.. woohoho.. 5 days more to go.. i really need to go to school on monday and tuesday.. then wednesday is a public holiday and foo sure i'm not coming back to school anymore.. bahaha.. (evil laugh) after that, i'm a free b*tch baby.. CUTI MARI.. mls udah aq maw bngun awal pagi.. can't wait to move out..but then i'll be away from my lappy.. aiyo.. never mind lah.. i want to sit back and relax.. haters gonna hate.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment