Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the feeling that i get when i'm in quite places..

Sitting in a quite place gets me thinking and i seriously hate it! because before i know it my eyes are stinging , tears are flowing and my heart racing.. gaahh! why? 


my emotions are playing up on me again..I can't stand the torture of my feelings.. Going out was one of my priorities back , but school still came first..I don't know what happend when i came back here..Slowly, I became quieter and quieter.I believe if you have nothing to say, it's better to just shut your mouth up. Be authentic! I got tired of conversations that didn't go anywhere. I got tired of people asking me what's wrong, only to get the dirt and not to check how was i doing. It's okay not to care about me, but why the fuck would you go sticking your nose into my business if it doesn't even concern you one bit? I got tired of forced conversations and awkward silences. I got tired of people taking my kindness as my weakness. I got tired of going the extra mile for people, when they won't even meet me half way. it seems that I don't trust anyone anymore.. Don't get me wrong, it's just that my heart is tired and it can't afford another heartbreak. therefore, I only trust GOD.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment