Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

happy deepavali to all hindu's :)

 Tomorrow is Deepavali so all of us are going to Granny's place.. ayee.. i wonder what we will have tomorrow.. I seriously wanna eat Nasi Briyani tomorrow.. haha.. yummy.. so.. i decide to sleep over at granny's house tonight.. gonna stay there for few days.. can't wait for holiday to come.. :) i'm soooo damn lazy to go to school.. lazy bum! can't believe 2010 is going to end soon.. lol.. so fast men! i'll update again when i'm back okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment