Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

survey :) a lil bit about me

Full Name: Apple Jane Rulloda Aleria
Birthday: June 29th 1994
Single or Taken: Single.
School: St.michael
Eye Color: Brown Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty. :)
Layer 2: On the Inside 
Fears: Torture. Completely Loneliness. 
Goals: PHD in Psychology.
Regrets: Wasting Anytime on a little boy.
Stress Reliever: Music, Sleeping, Hang out with friends and Jogging.
Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow 
Thoughts first waking up: Five more minutes please.
Yesterday: Was eh.
Today: He likes Me ;)
Tomorrow: Will be awesome, cause it can be. :)
Layer 4: Your Picking 
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King: McDo
Single or Group Dates: Eh, it’s been awhile. Both are great.
Tea or Water: Water
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate Forever.
Milk or Coffeeboth! 
Layer 5: Do You… 
Think you’ve been in love: I believe I have.
Want to get married: Definitely but not now.
Believe in yourself: Yes, I do. :)
Layer 6: In the Past Month 
Gone to the mall: O’course.
Eaten sushi: yep yummy!
Dyed your hair: once! last 2008
Done something exciting: Not yet :(
Layer 7: Have you ever.. 
Hid something from someone: uhh duh?
Layer 8: Getting Old 
Age you’re hoping to be married:28! ha :)
Age you’re hoping to have children: yeah.. 4 maybe
Layer 9: Perfect Guy (As in looks) 
Best Eye Color: Brown. Sexy, hot brown eyes.
Best Hair Color: Blark and Brown
Short or Long Hair: Shaggy
Layer 10: What Were You Doing… 
5 Minutes Ago: Talking to my sister
1 Hour Ago: watching t.v
1 Year Ago: I was unhappy, but it’s different now. I'm picking up the broken pieces :)
Layer 11: Finish The Sentence 
I love: GOD, Family, My friends and My music.
I feel: indifferent.
I hate: headaches.
I hide: my feelings.
I miss: him.
I need: Ibuprofen and YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment