Hola :)

Sup guys?

this is my OWN blog so i'm gonna type and post whatever i want okay.. :) Read and maybe you can understand my feelings.. Never ever JUDGE me because you have no rights to do that and only GOD can judge me.. :) if you ever have problems on what i post, you can talk to me. but in a NICE way okay.. I hate RUDE people.. thanks.. :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To whom it may concern :)

We haven’t talked for a long time, don’t assume that I’m still the person I was when we first met. Don’t assume I’m still the person I was when I left. One year is a long time, believe it or not. Time passes..
I grew up.. Please don’t treat me like a child. I’m much better than that. I learned not to depend on anyone but God and myself. I’m not that needy, annoying little girl I once was.
.. And stop flattering yourself, I don’t need you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment